One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
finally i agree with what mrs chua said over lunch today
she was recalling her meals at the same restaurant (another branch) with Dr Ann Tan's sister who had passed away she said that place gave her the memories prolly the gd old times she had with Dr Ann Tan's sister
and i agree that places do keep memories
1 important place that kept all the memories was somehow different when i last went back the copier was changed and the stacks of file notes were removed the table wasn't filled with piles of coins but replaced with small slips of paper and on it was written the name of the user of the table, prettily decorated in the VJC style
***i hope the government won't demolish the esplanade before i die.
and mrs chua is definitely positive about life she feels strongly "tian wu jue ren zhi lu" and things will just turn out the way she wants it if she prays hard enough well, she has her God's grace
will things turn out the way i want it if i wait long enough?
shall learn to stay positive, hopeful and forward looking.!
ps. mrs chua actually climbed Penang Hill before. hmm
6:27 PM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me